Coolant Fluid Exchange
Coolant (Antifreeze) Fluid Exchange
- Test strips are used to check the PH level of the coolant
- High PH levels within the coolant indicate fluid break down and corrosion
- Cleaner is added to loosen and circulate any debris that needs to be removed
- The flush machine is installed and new fluid and old fluid are exchanged at the same time
- Fluid levels are then checked and a test drive is preformed by a technician to ensure proper vehicle function
Estimated Service Time
A fluid flush can take up to 1 hour.
*Time may vary due to severity of the repair or maintenance, and manufacturer specs. Check with your local Sullivan Tire and Auto Service for a true estimate.
Don't want to wait?Our FREE courtesy shuttle can drop off and pick you up at home, work, or your local shopping area at your convenience. Schedule your appointment with us today!