Tire Maintenance Protection Plan
Your tires are the only thing between you and the road. Unfortunately, the road has potholes, nails, and other debris that you cannot always avoid. Now you can avoid the expense of tire repair or replacement with the Sullivan Tire and Auto Service Tire Maintenance and Protection Plan.
Click on any of the questions listed in the index to jump to the answer.
- Why do I need added protection?
- What's included in the program?
- How is replacement determined?
- What do I do if I have a damaged tire?
- How do I prevent premature tire wear?
- What damage is not covered on this program?
- What is included in TMPP?
- What if my tires are damaged beyond repair and need to be replaced?
- How much does it cost?
Manufacturers do not cover damage to a tire due to road conditions. This protection plan picks up where the manufacturer’s limited warranty leaves off. It covers road hazard damage such as potholes, nails, glass, jagged metals, or run flat conditions.
You receive assurance against the road debris on the roads. The repairs are free for the life of the tires. Tire rotations are free for the life of the tires (non-transferable) and recommended every 6,000 miles.
If the tire is returned for adjustment within one year from the date of sale and is less than 25% worn, the tire will be replaced at no charge. If the tire is not serviceable, the tire will be replaced with a similar or like tire at no charge. If the tire is more than 25% worn, the tire will be replaced with a similar or like tire on a pro-rated basis of the remaining tread. Re-balance, valve, and tire disposal will be the responsibility of the customer.
Simply call or visit any of our convenient Sullivan Tire and Auto Service locations throughout New England. We can look up your history and view your purchase of this program.
Tire maintenance can help reduce premature wear. You receive FREE tire rotations (recommended every 6,000 miles) and FREE alignment checks (recommended every 12 months) with this program. Checking your air pressure every two weeks and setting the proper air pressure will also ensure proper life of the tire.
- Improper Maintenance
- Sidewall Abrasions
- Cosmetic appearance of the tires
Any tires installed on racing vehicles, off the road vehicles or vehicles with commercial plates are excluded in full from the program. The use of aerosol or liquid inflation products on any tire will void this program.
- FREE tire rotations
- FREE flat repairs
- FREE alignment check every 6 months
*These services are free for the life of the tires.
- Free Tire Replacement: Within the first 12 months or first 25% of wear, whichever comes first.
- Pro-Rates Tire Replacement: After the initial 12 months or first 25% of wear, whichever comes first, we'll offset the cost of a new tire based on how much tread you have remaining.
The cost depends on the price of the tire and the particular tire size you have. The exact amount is calculated for you when you select a tire from our online tire search feature. Click here to begin!
Not all protection plans are the same!
- Many protection plans expire 2-4 years after the tire purchase date. Sullivan Tire and Auto Service's plan covers you for the entire useful life of the tires.
- Many vendors market "Free Road Hazard Replacement" with a tire purchase but they typically expires after 90 days.
- Many plans do not offer free tire replacement at any time and the cost of the tire is pro-rated from day one.
- Watch out for online retailer offerings! They don't have dozens of locations throughout New England to keep you going.
- Online retailers aren't always there when you need them to:
- Check your air pressure
- Check your alignment measurements
- Repair a flat tire
- Balance your tires
- Rotate your tires
- Offer you a free coffee and a smile!
Need new tires?
Find the perfect tires for your vehicle with our online search tools. We're also offering great deals on a variety of brands. Check them out here!