Certified Tire Installation Package
Included Parts and Services
- Tire Dismounting/Mounting(1)
- State of the Art- Road Force Balancing for a Smooth Ride
- Tire Valve Service(2)
- Scrap Tire Recycling and Disposal
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) Reprogramming if Equipped
The Sullivan Tire Difference
- Remove rust, debris, and corrosion from wheels and hubs to allow for proper seal
- Inspect all mating surface components including studs and lugs
- Wheels hand torqued to factory specifications for your vehicle
- Tire Industry Association and Automotive Service Excellence Certified Technicians in every store
- Automatic Department of Transportation Tire Registration. You will be notified in case of a recall
- FREE Lifetime Tire Rotations (recommended every 6 months/6,000 miles)
- FREE Alignment Inspection with Report (recommended every 6 months/6,000 miles)
- FREE Visual Vehicle Check
- 30 Day Ride Guarantee
- FREE Local Courtesy Shuttle Service
- FREE Shipping of your tires to the Sullivan Tire location of your choice(3)
- FREE Lifetime Rebalancing(4)
- Manufacturer Warranty Processing
Recommended Services for Total Peace of Mind (Additional Charges Apply)
- Tire Maintenance and Protection Plan – Covers you for everything the tire manufacturers doesn’t
- Full Vehicle Alignment Service – Get the most mileage from your tires
(1) Run-flat tires and other specialty tires or wheels may have additional mounting charges.
(2) Valve servicing includes an inspection of the TPMS sensor (if equipped). If the sensor is unable to be serviced and requires replacement additional charges would apply.
(3) For tires in stock at a Sullivan Tire location or warehouse only.
Does not include state mandated taxes or fees.
(4) Does not include dismounted tires.
Need New Tires
Find the perfect tires for your vehicle with our online search tools. We're also offering great deals on a variety of brands. Check them out here!