Air Conditioning 101
There's nothing worse than getting in your car on a hot July day and having the Air Conditioning blow warm air on you! This can happen suddenly and without warning or it can be a gradual thing that happens over time.
The best way to avoid this scenario is with regular maintenance of the Air Conditioning System. Sullivan Tire and Auto Service's Air Conditioner performance check will test the system for refrigerant leaks, vacuum out moisture and contaminants and charge the system with the proper amount of refrigerant and lubricant to maintain the Air Conditioning system components. Regular service to the air conditioning system can reduce the risk of premature failure of costly system components.
Should your air conditioning system stop working completely, our certified technicians can diagnose the problem using our state of the art equipment.
Benefits to Air Conditioner Service
- Reduced risk of unexpected Air Conditioning system failure
- Removes moisture from the Air Conditioning system, which is the number one culprit of system failure
- Lubricates all moving parts and checks system for leaks before they turn into more expensive problems
- Keeping the Air Conditioning system functioning to its top performance to keep you cool all summer long
How Often Should I have my Air Conditioner Serviced?
- Air Conditioning system should be checked once a year
- When the system is not blowing as cool as it should be
- When the system blows warm air or no air at all
Identifying the Problem
- Air Conditioning has stopped working completely
- Cabin air is warmer than it should be when Air Conditioning system is turned on
- Loud noises when the Air Conditioning system is turned on
Schedule your Air Conditioning repair or maintenance appointment today!