Sullivan Tire and Auto Service offers competitive benefits and additional benefits you won't see anywhere else.
Have career questions? Our HR team has the answers. Please feel free to contact our HR department by phone at (781) 982-1550 or by email at email@example.com.
One of a Kind Benefits
Years of Service AwardEmployees who complete 10 years of full time service are presented with an appreciation check each year. An employee's total years of full time service determines the amount of the award.
Holiday Club Plan
Eligible employees may contribute into the Holiday Club Plan. At the end of the plan year, any money contributed by the employee will be paid back to the employee. At that time, Sullivan Tire and Auto Service may also make a matching contribution.
Eligible employees may contribute into the Investment Club. Participant contributions are invested in personal mutual fund accounts. At the end of the plan year Sullivan Tire and Auto Service may invest a matching amount.
We want the best in the business working on our team and that is why we pay for our employees' ASE certification exams. There is no out of pocket cost to our employees!
Master Technician Certification Award
Employees in current Master Technician standing are recognized twice a year with an appreciation check.
Commercial Tire Service Certification Award
Employees who hold a CTS certification (through the TIA) are recognized once a year with an appreciation check.
Employee BenefitsHealth & Dental Insurance
- We offer comprehensive coverage under several medical plan options and our dental insurance plan on a cost-shared basis.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Eligible part time and full time employees can set aside tax-deferred money in accordance with IRS maximums to help pay for certain eligible dependent care expenses or health care expenses.
- Full time employees are eligible to enroll in the Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits.
Group Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Eligible full time employees are automatically enrolled in this benefit and premiums are completely paid for by Sullivan Tire and Auto Service.
- Supplemental life insurance policies and personal insurance programs are offered at discounted group rates through participating insurance agencies to eligible part time and full time employees.
Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential counseling benefit designed to help employees find balance, resolve personal matters, and provide resources on many important topics including family issues, financial concerns and work/life balance.
- This benefit is available to all Sullivan Tire and Auto Service employees at no cost and can be used immediately.
401(k) Plan & Profit Sharing
- Eligible part time and full time employees may invest a percentage of their total pay on a tax-deferred basis in a wide range of mutual funds.
- Sullivan Tire and Auto Service matches a percentage of the employee’s contribution.
- Once a year the company may exercise its option to contribute to the Profit Sharing account. The amount contributed to an employee’s individual account is discretionary.
- Sullivan Tire and Auto Service will reimburse full time employees 50% of tuition costs up to $1,500 per calendar year if all other qualifying criteria is met.
- Sullivan Tire and Auto Service recognizes 8 holidays.
- Eligible employees may take Personal Time.
- Paid Vacation Time Offered
- Sullivan Tire and Auto Service offers reduced pricing and charge account privileges to enable full time and part time employees to keep their automobile operable and safe.
Employee Appreciation Events
- Family Day at Canobie Lake Park
- Appreciation Breakfasts
- Master Tech Dinners
- Baseball Outings
- Store Socials/Location Holiday Parties