Elevate your potential in all seasons.Find Michelin CrossClimate 2 Tires
Introducing the New MICHELIN® CrossClimate®2 All-Season Tire
The MICHELIN® CrossClimate®2 is your one-stop solution that provides category leading, all-season performance in wet, dry and light snow conditions, along with class-leading treadlife. It’s built to overcome the variety of weather conditions drivers in the U.S. regularly face. It is Michelin's most technologically advanced tire in over 20 years, and most thoroughly tested tire ever, having been tested over 630,000 miles. The MICHELIN® CrossClimate®2 tire is the MICHELIN® touring all-season tire developed for drivers of sedans, coupes, station wagons, crossover vehicles and medium SUVs looking for refined comfort on the daily drive and confident performance in wet and dry conditions, plus outstanding light snow traction. This tire redefines the “all-season” category ― the passenger tire that’s safer in more climate conditions than any competing product.
MICHELIN® CrossClimate®2 Key Features
- Sweeping lateral grooves are continuous from the tread’s center to the shoulder, with increasing width to maximize water evacuation and hydro-pumping for improved wet grip.
- Central tread blocks are oriented to be more rigid in the longitudinal direction to resist braking and acceleration forces for improved wear.
- Shoulder tread blocks are aligned to be more rigid in the lateral direction to resist hard cornering forces for improved handling.
- Sipes are aligned with the lateral grooves to maximize tread block rigidity for stability, while optimizing their linear biting edge lengths for improved all-season traction.
- 60,000 mile Limited Mileage Warranty
- MICHELIN® CrossClimate®2 is as silent as, and sometimes more silent than, non-directional tires.
- Most tested tire Michelin has presented in 20+ years.
Safety Made to LastOn wet pavement when worn, four leading competitive tires were still traveling at more than 24 mph where MICHELIN® CrossClimate®2 tire had already stopped.*
Tread Life You Expect
The MICHELIN® CrossClimate®2 tire provides up to one year of additional tread life compared to four leading competitive tires.*