A wheel alignment consists of adjusting the steering and suspension components of your vehicle to maximize tread life and ensure that your vehicle tracks straight. A proper alignment is necessary for even tread wear and precise steering. A misaligned vehicle could also affect your gas mileage.
Your tread has a story to tell! Wear and tear on your tire's tread may mean that an alignment is needed. Learn why your tread may be wearing on one particular point of the tire by clicking here.
Benefits to Routine Alignment Service
- Maintain even tread wear on tires
- Allows tires to last for the intended mileage
- Improves handling and steering
- Maintain the gas mileage for your specific vehicle
When Should I have my Vehicle Aligned?
- Alignments should be checked at least once a year
- At the time of a new tire purchase
- If you've hit a curb or a pothole
- If your vehicle has been in any type of accident no matter how minor
Identifying the Problem
- Excessive or uneven tire wear
- Steering wheel pulls to the left or right
- Feeling of looseness or wandering
- Steering wheel is not centered when car is moving straight ahead
We are always happy to perform a free alignment check anytime you feel it necessary.
Schedule your appointment today!