See the latest COVID-19 procedures and policies from Sullivan Tire here.Traducción en Español
Sullivan Tire and COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Sullivan Tire wants to let you know what we’re doing during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure that your vehicle remains clean and safe after we make repairs.
What are we doing?
- Technicians always wear masks or face coverings while working inside the vehicle
- Fresh pair of rubber gloves are put on before picking up keys and work pouches to approach your car
- Work pouches are cleaned daily with an antiseptic solution
- Steering wheel and seat covers are installed inside of your vehicle
- All completed vehicles are parked outside, and we disinfect keys, steering wheel, shift knobs, and anything else we came into contact with
- Touchless pay options
- Curbside pickup or drop-off services (just call ahead)
At Sullivan Tire our customers and staff are always our top priority and we’ll do everything possible to ensure their safety.
Sullivan Tire y COVID-19 Procedimiento de Seguridad
Sullivan Tire desea informarle lo que estamos haciendo durante el brote de COVID-19 para asegurarnos de que su vehículo se mantenga limpio y seguro luego de ser reparado.
¿Qué estamos haciendo?
- Los técnicos siempre usan mascarillas o cubiertas de cara mientras trabajan en su vehículo.
- Guantes nuevos serán usados antes de recibir las llaves y bolsas de trabajo antes de acercarse a su auto.
- Las bolsas de trabajo se limpian a diario con una solución antiséptica.
- Cubiertas en el volante y en la silla del auto se installan dentro de su vehículo.
- Vehículos completados serán estacionados afuera. Desinfectamos las llaves, el volante, botones de cambio y cualquier otro elemento con el cual hemos tenido contacto.
- Opción de pago sin contacto.
- Servicio en la acera sin entrar a la tienda (llame adelante de su visita)
En Sullivan Tire, nuestros clientes y personal son siempre nuestra máxima prioridad y haremos todo lo posible para garantizar su seguridad.
May 26, 2020: Extended Service Hours
The majority of our locations have extended their hours of service to 7:30AM - 5:00PM, with the exception of but not permanently limited to our Quincy, Hanover, and Manchester auto service locations. To confirm the hours of your preferred location, please check the location listings on our website.
May 4, 2020: Update on In-Store Procedures
In ordinance of Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, and Connecticut regulations, all employees will be required to wear face masks or coverings in our showrooms, while interacting with customers, and while inside customer vehicles. In addition to our employee requirements, customers will be required to wear face masks or coverings while in our showroom, while interacting with our employees, or any instance where 6 feet of social distancing is not possible or cannot be maintained.
For our New Hampshire and Vermont customers, we strongly urge our customers to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations to maintain 6 feet social distancing and wear a face mask or covering while in our showrooms or interacting with our employees. Our employees in New Hampshire and Vermont will be required to wear face masks or coverings in the same instances as stated above.
April 3, 2020: Update on In-Store Procedures
The Sullivan Tire Maintenance Department is in the process of visiting all of our retail facilities to install transaction sneeze shields at the front sales counter in an appropriate spot where the transaction will occur. They are starting up in Bangor, Maine on April 6th and working their way south.
We will continue to adhere to the 6 feet of separation, but realize there are instances where that distance may be closer. For this reason, all materials (papers, keys, etc.) passed between our employees and our customers will be made under the sneeze guard to protect each other.
Our goal is to keep each other safe and healthy, and we will continue to implement procedures and guidelines that align with this goal.
Please see the update from March 18, 2020 below for additional service options for our customers.
March 24, 2020: Update on Business in Maine
Sullivan Tire and Auto Service is classified as a "COVID-19 Essential Service" under Auto Repair and Maintenance Facilities, and therefore will remain open during the executive order put in place by Governor Janet Mills. The order begins Wednesday, March 25th at 12:01AM and will remain in place for two weeks until Wednesday, April 8th at 12:00AM in Maine.
March 23, 2020: Update on Business in MassachusettsSullivan Tire and Auto Service is classified as a "COVID-19 Essential Service" under Auto Repair and Maintenance Facilities, and therefore will remain open during the emergency order put in place by Governor Charlie Baker that starts Tuesday, March 24th at noon and runs through Tuesday, April 7th at noon in Massachusetts.
March 18, 2020: Update in Regards to COVID-19
To our Valued Customers,
We know your vehicle is very important to you and we want to make things as safe and convenient for you as possible in these unprecedented times. We continuing to follow the CDC guidelines as stated in our previous communication to you and continue to closely monitor the situation. We are implementing additional steps detailed below.
CLEANING STORES: We have made additional investments in professional cleaning services for our locations.
ADDITIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICES: Effective immediately, we are instituting this OPTIONAL service.
Curbside check in service. Simply call us from the parking lot of your local Sullivan Tire, and a Sullivan Tire representative will greet you outside and take your keys. If you need a ride home, we will be happy to provide a ride service at no charge to you. When your vehicle is ready to be picked up, the ride service will bring you back. There will be no need for you to come into the building at all.
Limited Vehicle Pickup/Drop Off Service. (Updated March 23, 2020) We are offering a limited vehicle pickup and drop off service at most of our locations. Depending on staffing and demand, this service will be offered on a case by case basis.
- Please call your local Sullivan Tire and Auto Service location to arrange a pickup appointment.
- We would ask that you be within an 8-mile radius of one of our Sullivan Tire and Auto Service locations. If you are outside this radius and have no other choice to get your vehicle services, please call your local store and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
- Please let us know if you are a healthcare worker or first responder and need your vehicle to get to work. It will be a priority for us to serve you.
- Our elderly and higher risk customers will also be given priority for this service.
Of course, you are more than welcome to come to the waiting area as you normally would. This is simply an additional option that we want to offer you, our valued customers.
REDUCED STORE HOURS: Starting Monday, March 23rd, we are changing our hours of operations. All stores will now be open 7:00AM to 4:00PM Monday through Saturday. Locations that are open Sunday will be closed on Sundays until further notice.
As stated above, we continue to follow this closely and will update you further as the need arises.
Thank you and stay well,
Your Sullivan Tire Team
March 13, 2020: COVID-19
To our Valued Customers,
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of everyone we connect with. We recognize and understand that many of you have concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, we want to update you on everything we are doing to provide a safe environment for our customers and our employees.
First, we are closely monitoring the latest developments and following guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Second, we have taken and will continue to take preventative measures to reaffirm your health and safety at our facilities. In doing our part to slow the spread of the virus we are:
- Working diligently to supply our stores with sanitizers and cleaning products.
- Continuing to practice good daily housekeeping.
- Investing in additional cleanings of areas when necessary.
- Limiting travel and practicing “personal distancing”.
- Encouraging increased hand washing.
- Urging employees and customers who do not feel well to stay home.
We will remain open for business and will practice the safeguards above. We have a strong commitment from our suppliers and our current state of operations ensures we are being vigilant while continuing to provide the best service and products to our customers.
Sullivan Tire takes the well-being of our customers and employees seriously and are doing all we can to ensure you feel safe. We hope our actions give you reassurance that we are and will continue to be prudent. We are continually assessing the situation, and should we need to revise our current practices, we will update you accordingly.
For additional information about COVID-19:
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Reach out to your local health department.
We are all in this together and will continue to treat every customer and employee as a member of the family as we have done successfully for the past 65 years.
Your Sullivan Tire Team