Factory Scheduled Maintenance
Typical Services Performed
A scheduled service may include:
- Air, fuel, and cabin air filter change
- Visual Vehicle Inspection of all components
- Changing vehicle fluids like transmission, coolant, power steering, and oil
- Battery and electrical system check
- Four wheel alignment
- Tire rotation
Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection Service
- For just $39.95, one of our ASE Certified Technicians will inspect the entire vehicle and provide a written report. It's like a physical for your car!
- The report provides you with a simple Red, Yellow, and Green check for every component of the vehicle.
- Green means everything is working properly.
- Yellow means there are things that don't require immediate attention but will need to be addressed in the future.
- Red means we recommend getting maintenance or repairs done as soon as possible.
- This Red, Yellow, and Green system was developed by the non-profit organization, Motorist Assurance Program (MAP).
- Visit www.motorist.org for more details about this great organization.
- If desired, Sullivan Tire and Auto Service will provide a written estimate on any recommended services after going over the report with you.
Estimated Service Time
*Time may vary due to severity of the repair or maintenance, and manufacturer specs. Check with your local Sullivan Tire and Auto Service for a true estimate.
Don't want to wait?
Our FREE courtesy shuttle can drop you off and pick you up at home, work, or your local shopping area at your convenience. Schedule and appointment with us today!