Factory Scheduled Maintenance 101
Every vehicle manufacturer recommends periodically servicing your vehicle for good reason. Proper vehicle maintenance will increase the longevity of your vehicle and avoid costly and potentially dangerous breakdowns.
At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service, we have invested in the people, training, and equipment to fix just about any vehicle on the road today. Our locations are staffed with some of the most talented ASE Certified Technicians in the business. In fact, we have over 100 ASE Certified Master Technicians on staff!
There is no need to go back to the car dealer for these routine services. In most cases, we can perform the exact same services for less money and in less time. You DO NOT have to go back to the car dealer for service to maintain the vehicle warranty. It is your vehicle, and you have the right to repair it wherever you like.
Benefits to Factory Scheduled Maintenance with Sullivan Tire and Auto Service
Avoid costly and time consuming breakdowns
No need to go to an expensive dealership when Sullivan Tire and Auto Service can perform the same service in many cases quicker and for less money
Over 100 ASE Certified Master Technicians on staff
Our technicians and service advisers are committed to providing the best customer service
We have a customer service score that is one of the best in the industry
We are family owned and operated
We locations all over New England
We are part of the Goodyear Tire and Service Network so we can offer a nationwide warranty
How Often Should I Have my Factory Scheduled and Engine Serviced?
Although each vehicle is different, most manufacturers recommend service intervals at 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000 miles
Check with your local Sullivan Tire and Auto Service to see when your vehicle should be serviced
Typical scheduled service may include
Air, fuel, and cabin air filter change
Visual Vehicle Inspection of all components
Changing vehicle fluids such as transmission, coolant, power steering and oil
Battery and electrical system check
Four wheel alignment
Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection Service
- For just $49.95, one of our ASE Certified Technicians will inspect the entire vehicle and provide a written report. It's like a physical for your car!
- The report provides you with a simple Red, Yellow, and Green check for every component of the vehicle.
- Green means everything is working properly.
- Yellow means there are things that don't require immediate attention but will need to be addressed in the future.
- Red means we recommend getting maintenance or repairs done as soon as possible.
- This Red, Yellow, and Green system was developed by the non-profit organization, Motorist Assurance Program (MAP).
- Visit www.motorist.org for more details about this great organization.
- If desired, Sullivan Tire and Auto Service will provide a written estimate on any recommended services after going over the report with you.
Schedule your appointment today!