Job Type: Full-time
- ME: Southern Maine Region
- MA: South Shore and Metro Springfield
- CT: Metro Hartford
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA & ASE certifications! Sullivan Tire and Auto Service offers a family friendly work atmosphere and offers employees benefits that our competitors can't match.
At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won't have a job, you'll have a career!
As a Diesel Mechanic, you will be performing preventive maintenance, alignments, and diagnostic work on medium and heavy-duty trucks. In this role you will also be performing full brake jobs on trailers and trucks.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with diesel diagnosis
- Ability to perform Federal Annual Inspections
- Ability to repair trucks independently, while also being able to work in a team environment
- Solid understanding and adherence to safety and environmental standards
- Valid Class 2 License
- Dependable Transportation
- Verifiable Work History
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a plus!
Sullivan Tire, a leading tire and automotive service company, has been family operated for more than 60 years and our company motto is, “treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family”. Come and join our family! Sullivan Tire offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer