A proper brake job begins with an inspection of the complete braking system
Age, mileage and wear and tear on your vehicle all contribute to brake inefficiency. Our ASE Certified brake experts will evaluate the entire braking system and will restore your vehicle's system and braking performance to your satisfaction.
You should have your vehicle's brakes inspected with every tire rotation (about every 6,000 miles).
Be sure to save $20 by taking advantage of our Brake Service Promotion:
Call us, Live Chat, or Schedule Your Appointment Today! Mention Offer Code BRAKES13!
Other symptoms that your brakes need attention include:
- Squeaking or grinding noises when you step on the brake pedal
- A vibration in the steering wheel when you step on the brake (especially at highway speeds)
- Your brake light or anti-lock brake light comes on
- Your vehicle pulls in one direction when applying the brakes
- A brake pedal that feels soft or fades when you hold it down
If you feel any of these symptoms make an appointment today at any of our locations across New England.
Disc Brake Illustration
Drum Brake System